PZ Cussons - Insight Manager
Written by admin
Friday, 17 December 2010 09:24
ALL BUSINESS UNITS – LAGOS
THE ROLE: INSIGHT MANAGER
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO:
• Generate, develop and communicate insights concerning shopper buying preferences and behaviours to identify key drivers by channel.
• Manage the use of external data (ACN) in quarterly CACP meetings to ensure commercial decisions are grounded in an objective analysis of external performance on share, distribution, inventory, and shelf performance.
• Develop a network of appropriate industry contacts (Internal & External) to gain a wider understanding of opportunities, risks and issues impacting the business.
• Communicate market intelligence back to the company at appropriate levels.
• Conduct performance assessment of external market to produce RTM and Gap Analysis and identify key channel and category opportunities.
• Monitor sell out data with Key Accounts.
• Develop mechanism to compare with national /channel performance and work with Customer marketing to develop action plans.
• Monitor sell out pricing and make recommendations on price movements.
THE PERSON: THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST:
• Possess a University degree with a minimum of eight to ten (8–10) years work experience in an FMCG organisation.
• Have a strong capability to coach others on insights, sales drivers, outlet segmentation and managing relationships.
• Possess good analytical skills, excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Be a computer expert especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Posses a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE, ONENESS.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 31 DEC 2010
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Last Updated on Saturday, 08 December 2012 23:23