Experienced Secondary School Teachers wanted at Canadian University Preparation Program
Written by admin
Monday, 06 February 2012 21:22
Morgan Consulting Services is recruiting massively Teachers in almost all the subject areas for the Canadian University Preparation Program for Graduates 11 and 12 students - Commencing March 2012.
Experienced Secondary School Teachers wanted
Subjecct Areas Required:
- Computer studies
- English Language
- English Literature
- Writer’s Craft
- Media Studies
- Guidance & Career Education
- Health & Physical Education
- Advanced Functions
- Mathematics of data management
- International Business
- Business leadership
- Financial accounting
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in education with minimum of three years teaching experience
- Be computer literate with ability to access, find, select, gather, critically evaluate, create and communicate information
- Skilled collaborator with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to shape student learning and behavior and engage, guide, and motivate students
- Candidates teaching experience is welcome
- Tutor Canadian course curriculum in collaboration with Canadian teachers.
- Facilitate project-based learning, small group discussions and interactive online-learning tools assist students to develop internet research skills and information literacy.
- Training will be provided on use of Internet based Learning Management System and effective use of computer-assisted learning tools in a classroom setting.
14th February, 2012
How To Apply
Applications can be submitted to:
Morgan Consulting Services
Suite D 96 Dolphin Plaza, Corporation Drive,
Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi
P.O. Box 51717,
All applications should be submitted with photocopies of credentials and a detailed resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.